Jean Pierre Sens studied at the Rietveld Academie in Amsterdam. Since the late 1980s, he has made short experimental films, which are often built around a loose narrative structure.
Sens develops his film himself, and since the 1990s has increasingly specialized in that direction. This eventually resulted in his own film processing laboratory, called SuperSens, which develops Super8 and 16mm film. In recent years, the company has increasingly focused on the digitization of amateur films and family films. SuperSens is located in Amsterdam.
- 1989—Director, Editing, Producer
- 1991—Camera, Director, Editing, Producer
- 1992—Director, Editing, Producer
- 1992—Camera, Director, Editing, Producer
- 1993—Camera, Director, Editing, Producer
- 1994—Camera, Director, Editing, Producer, Script writer
- 1997—Camera, Director, Editing
- 1999—Camera, Director, Editing, Producer