Une partie de tennis septembre 1918
Registration of a tennis match.
Three men and a woman play tennis on a court at the industrial estate of the Zinkwitfabriek in Eijsden. The factory was established in 1870 by the Belgian engineer George Rocour. Under the leadership of his successor, Fernand Pisart, the company would grow into a concern with subsidiaries in France, Spain, Italy, and Great Britain. Pisart was behind many of the facilities in the region of Eijsden, including homes, a cycling track, and a tennis court. Tennis at the time was still a relatively new and elitist sport, mainly played on private fields and grounds, which is what made it appropriate for women to play.
CrewNo crew information available.